Monday, September 17, 2012

A Little Critter Update

Russell is one busy little boy.  Here is an update on my favorite little critter!

  • Russell is becoming a champ at going up and down the stairs (yea!).  This development has significantly decreased my stress levels.

  • Russell is the pickiest little eater.  We are lucky in that we've gotten him eating raisins and applesauce, but other than that he really only likes cold cereal and crackers.  We can't even get him to eat bread!  If any of you have suggestions . . .
  • Russell's top two teeth are coming in.  These teeth make # 3 and 4!
Russell's teething post . . . aka his crib.

  • Russell has started to walk!  He is still a little stagger mite, but he is really excited about this new discovery.

  • Russell conducts music.  This makes me thrilled.  It isn't to the beat quite yet, but it is adorable!
  • Russell's favorite room in the house in the kitchen.  His favorite toys are all of our dishes.  This creates problems at dinner because he sees all of his favorite things on the table and we won't let him have them!


  • Russell whines.  A lot.
  • Russell is starting to dance . . . or bounce . . . to music.  He also finds it hilarious when Mom dances around the kitchen.
  • Russell loves and adores his Daddy and says "Dada" and "whoa."  I'm slightly jealous, but I'm pretty okay with the fact he doesn't say "Mama" yet. 
  • Russell is still a champ at bedtime.  We love it and don't take it for granted!
  • Russell LOVES other kids.  He will go to nursery in 4 months and we know he is going to love it.
  • Russell has no interest in the television unless it is turning it on and off.  I'm okay with this.  I don't want a couch potato for a child.
  • Russell has always loved soft things and this hasn't changed.  He'll face plant soft things like blankets, stuffed animals, carpet, and yes . . . even my Swiffer duster (I now store it incredibly out of reach).


I still can't believe how lucky I am that Russell is in my life and I'm his Mommy.  I love this little kid.  Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot "Wassat?" meaning "What's that?" He sure is a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete