Russell is amazing at entertaining himself. Really.
Yesterday, he asked for a drink so I gave him some milk and I let him continue his activity of pulling all of my kitchen pots out of the cupboards (a daily occurrence). When I came back around the kitchen corner to check on him, this is what I found:
Russell must have known he did something I probably wouldn't approve of . . .
Because he wasn't claiming any of this mess!
Russell managed to get the milk out of his sippy cup (that is supposed to be spill proof) and dump it in all of the pots and pans. I'm guessing he was trying to be a thoughtful and loving son by making me some dinner.
There is no way I could have gotten upset over this. I thought it was too funny! Thus, the documentation through several photographs and a blog post.
I had to laugh even harder when he decided to splash in the puddle of milk that was on the floor. He got a pants and sock change after!
Russell's cooking attempts.
I can't cry over this spilled milk!
Resourceful! He'll have his own cooking show on cable in no time!
ReplyDelete