Saturday, November 2, 2013

Enjoying This Time

I'm going to have a beautiful baby girl any day now!  Halloween marked 39 weeks into my pregnancy.  It is almost over!  Until the anticipated arrival, I've been trying to soak up every moment I have with Russell.  Although I know this isn't the last time I'll have one-on-one time with him, the dynamic in our household is about to drastically change!  I've been trying to take advantage of these last few days where it really is just Russell and I home together during the day.  My only regret is that I'm so tired (thank you, baby girl) we aren't able to play every moment!

Here are some pictures of my sweet boy over the last month.  It is crazy to me that these pictures will go from a family of 3 to 4!  Some of my favorites include pictures taken on Halloween (more pictures to come) during the day.  Russell thought all of the pillows on my bed were pretty fun.  I found him equally as fun!





























1 comment: