Hannah is the perfect baby. She is delightful, happy, sweet, and beautiful. She sleeps pretty good and will eat anything. It was so fun to be able to celebrate her. She is such a joy!
I threw a small party for her at my parent's house the Friday before she actually turned one. My sister was in town which meant even more family around to celebrate! I had so much fun making all of her decorations, cake, and cupcakes. Because she is so sweet and I call her "Little Lady," I decided to do all of the colors in pink, mint, and gold. I thought it represented her well.
We had ice cream sundaes in the old-fashioned ice cream dishes. It was so fun!
I made two garlands with pictures of Hannah from every month of her little life.
Opening presents was definitely an interesting experience for Russell. We let him open the majority of the gifts because Hannah wasn't interested in opening them, but then he thought all of the presents were his! We've had a hard time convincing him since the party that the new toys belong to Hannah.`
Hannah doesn't usually like wearing dresses or skirts because they are hard to crawl in, but you could tell she was pretty delighted to wear her special birthday outfit!
Bread bowls and yummy soups made for the perfect fall meal.
We were so happy to have family with us to celebrate our Little Lady's big day. She is so loved!
Hannah loved her cake! She stuck her fingers in it a couple of times, but once she realized how good it tasted, she face-planted it! The really funny thing was how dainty she did it. She really is a Little Lady!
Me and my girl!
Happy Birthday, Hannah!
No comments:
Post a Comment