Friday, November 25, 2011

Sibling Superhero

I have been blessed with 3 amazing siblings, but current events have made me think about one amazing sibling in particular . . . (drum roll) . . . my older sister.

This is a comprehensive list on why my older sister is my amazingly awesome superhero:
- She brings out my silly side
- She is a hugger
- She can make anything entertaining (mirrors, hangers, next door neighbors . . . you name it!)
- She is going to be a big force behind successes I might have as a Mom
- She is ambitious in every aspect of her life
- She is a spiritual giant
- She is a hard-worker
- She is accomplished and well-rounded (career, art, cooking, chemistry, badminton . . .)
- She is not afraid of an adventure (London?)
- She is not afraid to do hard things
- She is not afraid to tell people off (face it, some people need to be told off)
- She is protective (and uses fatal weapons like jump-ropes)
- She can be silly despite how serious and focused she can be
- She likes to see me
- She makes awesome birthday cards
- She is not afraid to be herself
- She has a funny sense of humor ("I was thinking, mountain maybe?")

The list could go on . . .

Love you Sis!  I am so proud of you!
 

1 comment: