Monday, March 18, 2013

4

4 years ago, I married my sweetheart.  I don't want to turn this into an overwhelmingly mushy post, but an anniversary is definitely something worth sharing (so I guess you'll hear about it every March 18 for the rest of my life).

I'm lucky enough to still feel like I'm living in wedding bliss.  Although things haven't been perfect (but what relationship is?) being married to Dallin is pretty wonderful.  There hasn't been a day we've been together that I haven't thanked my lucky stars and counted my blessings.  I can't imagine being married to a more intelligent and hard working man.  My favorite thing about our relationship and marriage?  There is no doubt in my mind that I love him more than any other person on this planet.  I also have no doubt about how he feels for me.  I know he loves me.  There couldn't be a better feeling in the world.

So, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Dallin!  I love you!


1 comment: