Thursday, March 21, 2013

Caught Off Guard Change

Something happened to me this week that is catching me really off guard.  I don't remember a time in my life when I haven't had a music lesson or performance scheduled.  Even if there were a couple of months in between events, I always had something scheduled.

Well, I don't have any music related events on my calendar.  NOTHING. Zero. zip.

Do you know how weird this is for me?  I played a musical number in my Grandparent's ward this past Sunday and now that it is over, I have nothing planned.  No lessons.  No musical numbers.  No performances.  No shows.  This is just bizarre.

I know this doesn't mean that I can't still play and sing at home, but just playing to play isn't the same as playing to prepare for something.  I'm trying to enjoy this little break, but I sure hope it doesn't last long!  I might go crazy . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment