Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to School

It is that time of year.  Back to school time!  As soon as the back to school commercials and ads start popping up everywhere, I start feeling a sense of anxiety.  I haven't registered for my classes!  I haven't ordered my books!  Why have I neglected to get ready?  Katie, calm down.

Even though I'm no longer a student, I really do feel these apprehensions!

I have to admit, once the reality of my post-school situation set in, I still have the urge to go out and buy new clothes and office supplies.  It is just so fun!  I think I'll enjoy helping my kids get ready for school to start (although I'll probably lament them actually leaving).

This year, the school supplies coming into stores have added a level of excitement and relief that probably won't happen most years.  Fall is coming!  That means, baby girl is coming!  What a relief! Usually I might complain about the summer season being over.  Not this year.  I'm ready to have this baby and not be pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment