Thursday, May 22, 2014

Six Months

Life right now seems like one giant blur . . . like one really long day.  Wasn't my last blog post yesterday?  Wait . . . nope . . . it was three months ago. Unfortunately, the little days that seem to pass by add up to longer periods of time which means milestones and phases are passing like crazy!  Despite the fact I feel like I'm living in a blur, life is so good.

Hannah turned six months old on May 10 (and I can't believe I'm 12 days late).  What a magical six months!  Words don't even begin to express how much I adore my daughter.  She fills my life with so much happiness and love.  I can hardly stand it! Hannah is just so cute, pink, and fluffy.  She rolls everywhere and grabs everything.  She still loves to snuggle (and I'm trying to soak up every snuggle moment!). She is such a happy baby.  Russell makes her happier than anyone else.  She lights up when she sees him and he can make her laugh like no one can.  I love it.

Here are some photos of my Little Lady . . .










Ya . . . she is pretty cute.  Now I just want to squish and kiss the computer screen.

3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who took your pictures? I need to get Milo's done, but I don't know who to hire!

    ReplyDelete