I've done a handful of posts since the birth of my beautiful baby daughter, but I haven't formally introduced you all to my new little miracle . . .
Hannah Rhees Frandsen
November 10, 2013
9 lbs. 13 oz.
I'm not going to share my whole birth story, but I will tell you that I was really pleased with how everything went! Hannah and I both came out of labor and delivery happy and healthy!
Hannah exudes sweetness. She loves being held and is such a content and happy baby. She is doing pretty well sleeping at night and is so patient with her still-adjusting big brother. She is fluffy and yummy and I can't carry her anywhere without kissing her cheeks.
Hannah has completely stolen my heart and I am hers forever!
Hannah has completely stolen my heart and I am hers forever!
Sorry it has taken so long (3 1/2 months now . . . ) for this introduction!




Beautiful girl! She looks just like her Mommy!
ReplyDelete