I was able to take pictures of my darling Hannah in 4 generations worth of blessing dresses. This little photography project of mine was so special. I love the women who wore these dresses and I can't wait to see the woman Hannah becomes.
First, here is a picture of the 4 generations of ladies!
First is Hannah Rhees Frandsen in her own blessing dress. She was blessed on Sunday, January 5 2014. She wore a gorgeous ivory dress that her Fidel grandparents purchased for her. She wore the same tatted booties that I wore when I was blessed. The blanket she is pictured with is one that I crocheted just for her on her blessing day. My dad took these cute pictures!
Hannah Rhees Frandsen in her mommy's blessing dress (so mine). I wore a dress that my Woodfield grandparents bought special for my blessing day. The blanket she is pictured with is a quilt that my Grandma Woodfield made me for when I was born.
Hannah Rhees Frandsen in her grandma's blessing dress (my mommy!). She wore this adorable blue dress and bonnet. It made me so happy to think of my mom being this small.
Hannah Rhees Frandsen in her great-grandma's blessing dress (my grandma). This dress is so gorgeous and sweet! I loved all of the details on this dress and the booties with ribbon. This dress has been used for other family member's blessings since my Grandma's blessing.
I'm so grateful for the women in my life that have helped me get to the point where I have my own beautiful little girl. Hannah is so lucky to have so many wonderful women around her.
Hannah, Mom, and Grandma, I love you!

beautiful! what a cool project!!
ReplyDelete