Monday, December 26, 2011

Cyber Letter

This December (like most Decembers) ended up extremely hectic for me.  I was really proud of myself when I actually got a Christmas card out, but didn't include a letter to catch some people up on what has been going on in my family's lives. 

SO, to catch some people up, here is the Top Ten for the Frandsen family in 2011:
1. Our sweet Russell was born on July 5.
2. Dallin graduated with his Masters degree in Computer Science from the University of Utah.
3. I completed my Senior Recital this Demeber (main reason for my very hectic month) and will graduate in the spring.
4. Dallin continues to work at L-3 and got a much desired position switch.
5. Russell rolls like a champ.
6. Russell is becoming great with his hands and is now discovering his feet.
7. I got to play as the Concert Master of the University of Utah Campus Symphony.
8. Our house survived the "hurricane" that hit us in December.
9. Russell can now go 2 1/2 hours without eating (ya . . . he still acts like a newborn).
10. We got new carpet and tile.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That's some cool stuff going at your house. What a cool looking baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so handsome. I would love to let these two boys just roll around and play together.

    ReplyDelete