Saturday, December 31, 2011

Russell's First Christmas

I love Christmas and having a new baby this year added a whole new level for excitement for me.  Even though he didn't understand what was going on, I had so much fun watching him with the Christmas tree, lights, and presents.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from this month.
Russell helping decorate the Christmas tree


Christmas jammies

My cute boy

This is one of my favorite photos!  It looks like he's not quite happy with his presents.

My little drooler at the festival of trees

In front of the "UP" gingerbread house at the festival of trees

In front of the "UP" Christmas tree

Staying warm!

My favorite Christmas present

My boys checking out the tree

I love this photo!  Russell doesn't want to part from his presents!

Such a Russell face!

Sporting the Santa diaper

Russell with his best buddy Grant!

Russell loved the tissue paper

Trying to take off

Playing with his new toy

Opening presents with Grandma and Daddy

Reading his new book

So happy!

Playing with another one of his new balls.  He is definitely like his Daddy!

Playing with Daddy!
Russell in front of his first Christmas stocking!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Russell is soooo adorable!!! He's lucky to have such great parents! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his stocking! What was it made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is the one with you and Russell in front of the Up christmas tree. These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete