Monday, January 2, 2012

5 Year Journal

My Mom had a journal recommendation from a friend that is an excellent idea for anyone who wants to keep some sort of journal or record, but doesn't want to (or doesn't have the time) write a more lengthy entry every day.  My whole family got excited enough about the idea that my Mom bought all of us one of these journals.  This journal is a 5 year Q&A journal.  It asks you a question for every day of the year and you end up answering the same question 5 times over 5 years.  I love this idea because the journal leaves room for very short answers, thus not taking up a lot of time.  Also, because you answer the same question five times over the course of five years (and all the answers are on the same page), you can see any changes you've made. 
Q&A A Day 5 Year Journal (4.25X6.25)


I have learned that there are several different publishers that publish this type of journal.  So, you can make it more personal by choosing the type that best suites your taste and your budget! The one pictures here is only about $10 on Amazon and is the one that my Mom bought for each of my family members.



I have always been decent at keeping a journal (some times better than others), but with the growing demands of my sweet baby and trying to complete my last semester of school, this is a great solution for keeping something more regular (although I will keep making entries in my normal journal). 

Look into it!

4 comments:

  1. A blog is kind of like a journal too. And you do a great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool! I kinda want this. even though i'm already sorta a journal writer. i saw this really cool book in barnes and noble the other day. i think it was called listography. this just reminded me of it. I suppose i still want it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I GOT one of those for Christmas! It is fun. And now you just reminded me I'm already 2 days behind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is pretty cool! thanks for sharing. I am a pretty regular journal writer, but it would probably be interesting to answer questions instead of the boring things I write :) (and I just subscribed to your blog- hooray! not sure why I didn't know sooner that you had one...)

    ReplyDelete