Saturday, January 14, 2012

Like Father, Like Son

Russell has recently turned 6 months old and I am amazed at how much personality he already has!  What is really funny about my little guy is how much he is already like his Daddy.  Seriously.  My hubby is a big sports fan . . . and Russell is too.  If I'm folding the laundry and watching TLC or HGTV, Russell could care less about what is going on on the TV screen.  If Dallin is watching football, basketball, or soccer, my baby automatically becomes glued to the screen.  I don't think he blinks or moves!  Russell also enjoys watching sports live.  We will go watch Dallin play basketball and Russell will follow the ball for an entire hour!  He is only 6 months old! I think my chances of having an athlete are much greater than a musical prodigy, and that is okay! 

Dallin is also enjoying the fact that he has a son he can watch sports with.  Dallin even dresses Russell appropriately on game days (and guys think girls are the only ones that play dress up?).

Game day!
Along with sports, Russell has shown a big interest in computers . . . just like Daddy!

Russell loves looking at the computer


2 comments:

  1. What a cool kid you got. That picture with his mouth open is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha my little guy is the same way- he loves sports center! I guess boys will be boys- even from the start. He is so darling!

    ReplyDelete