I have always loved children's books and being a children's author is a secret dream of mine. I have been collecting children's books for several years. I even asked for children's books for Christmas and my Birthday all through High School (Not your typical teenager/young adult gift request, right?). I have several favorite children's books authors, and wanted to introduce one of them to you if you don't already know him. His name is Mo Willems and his books are absolutely brilliant, hilarious, and simple. He is best known for his pigeon books and, I'm happy to report, his newest book is now available here. I suggest also checking out his original pigeon book. I don't think you'll ever find a bird with as much personality as this one . . .
Friday, April 6, 2012
Give Me Some Mo'
I have always loved children's books and being a children's author is a secret dream of mine. I have been collecting children's books for several years. I even asked for children's books for Christmas and my Birthday all through High School (Not your typical teenager/young adult gift request, right?). I have several favorite children's books authors, and wanted to introduce one of them to you if you don't already know him. His name is Mo Willems and his books are absolutely brilliant, hilarious, and simple. He is best known for his pigeon books and, I'm happy to report, his newest book is now available here. I suggest also checking out his original pigeon book. I don't think you'll ever find a bird with as much personality as this one . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love, love, love Mo Willems. Have you read "Can I play too?" It is a Pig and Elephant book. I pretty much love it. We should have a children's book club! I'm not just joking. I think we really should.
ReplyDelete