Monday, April 30, 2012

Silly Russell

I always get a kick out of getting Russell after he wakes up in the morning or after a nap.  His little head pops up over his bumper (yes, I use a bumper) and his facial expression is priceless. He acts like I caught him doing something naughty!

Russell also likes to randomly tense up, clench his fists, and shake.  We don't know why he does this.  But it is hilarious!  This picture doesn't come close to replicating how truly funny it is.  

Well, there is a Russell update!

2 comments:

  1. Henry Always does the fist clinch & shakes his head! The girls get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad Russell does that too because I was starting to think something must be wrong with my little guy. Ha ha he always does that. He clenches his fists, squinches his face, and shakes. I guess it's just a normal part of development :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete