Thursday, June 28, 2012

Before and After: Homeowner

Being a homeowner has been a blessing and a challenge.  Dallin and I are very proud of the the work we've put into our house.  I'm especially proud of the fact that Dallin took charge of most of the projects while I was pregnant and had a newborn.  Our house had great bones, but needed some TLC, especially in the cosmetic department.  The previous homeowners did not take very good care of the house especially when it came to the cleanthliness of the place.  They also had a dog, which wasn't well cleaned up after.  This resulted in an awesome deal on the house, but a lot of work for us at the same time!

We've recently started back on some housework after taking a much needed break.  I'm going to post some Before and After posts showing off some our hard work.  So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment