Thursday, June 7, 2012
Um . . . ok?
Having been out of town twice in the last month, I've noticed a startling fashion trend while on the two coasts of our country. I haven't noticed this trend very apparent here in the good ole state of Utah, and I hope the people here don't catch on to it. While out and about, I think I was one of the only women I saw where you couldn't see their bra! I saw so many women (and girls!) wearing extremely sheer shirts or knit shirts where you could see straight through to their unmentionables. Now, I don't see what is so appealing about showing off your UNDERWEAR, but it is something I have no desire to do. I find it ironic that so many females have complained about guys wearing their pants around their ankles and showing off their boxers, and now they're showing off their underwear. I have a feeling that the typical guy isn't complaining about this new dressing technique though . . . (gross). Anyways, I'm happy to report that my bra will not be in clear view this summer season . . . or any season. Cover up people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment