Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Day

I have been blessed with the best Dad and Father figures a girl could ask for.  As a child, I always knew that my Dad was there for me.  I never felt that he had higher priorities than my Mom and us kids.  How great is that?  That being said, I would like to wish my beyond wonderful Daddy and Happy Father's Day!

This is also a very special Father's day for me.  For the past 11 1/2 months, I've been able to witness another best Daddy in action.  I'm so lucky to be married to my handsome hubby, Dallin.  Russell is so blessed to have a Dad that is so hands on and involved.  Dallin has been a trooper through the poop, late nights, emotional wife, and work.  He is amazing.  As a gift to Dallin for Father's Day, I made him a book with some of my favorite pictures of him and Russell.  I'd like to share some of them with you!





















Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment