Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Most Important Men In My Life

In honor of Valentine's Day, I would like to give a loving shout out to the men in my life who mean the most to me!

Honey, I love you more than words can say.  I still feel like the luckiest woman being married to you.  What in the world would I do in this life without you?  I'm so glad I get you as my life-long Valentine.  Happy Valentine's day!  I love love love you!




Russell, my heart beats for you.  You are Mommy's little ray of sunshine and you are one of the best things that have happened and will ever happen to me.  I love you little guy!




Daddy, the first man I have ever loved!  Thanks for always being there for me and taking care of me.  I love you!




Scott,  I couldn't ask for a better, smarter, funnier, more talented brother.  You make my life so much better.  I love you!





Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is of the little boy reaching to the camera. That's a great photo!

    ReplyDelete