Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I Was Warned
When I was pregnant, several women (including my Mom) warned me that having a baby kills brain cells. I cannot believe how right those fellow mothers are! I feel like I am now a walking idiot. Not even joking. Before my darling Russell came along, I could easily manage my hectic school, work, and performing schedules. Now? I wouldn't even be able to tell you what I had for lunch today let alone keep track of the easiest schedule I've had in years. Yikes. What will life be like when I have more kids? Maybe I won't even remember I have them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my friends told me that her Obstetrician told her that it takes two years to fully recover from pregnancy...these kinds of things are not making the case for me to have children :) I already feel really scatterbrained!
ReplyDelete