Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pampers Gets Me Every Time!

When I was pregnant, I cried . . . a lot.  I was a complete emotional wreck!  Most of the time my tears were tears of joy.  I know I'm not the only woman alone in this regard.  Baby shows on TLC, Dallin being sweet to me, looking at baby stuff, you name it!  It would make me cry.  It was a wonder I still bothered putting make-up on every morning during my pregnancy.  There are two Pampers commercials that air right now and aired during my pregnancy that I can't help but cry every time they come on. I wanted to share them (if you haven't already seen them) because I think they are so sweet.  Pampers sure knows how to get to all of us Moms out there (or anyone who just loves babies)! 

This one is by far my favorite.  It still makes me bawl and my baby is 7 months old!  He is still my little miracle though. 


This one has made me cry through two Christmas seasons now.

Babies are so wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I totally cry in these commercials too!! I'm so glad we are kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete