Monday, February 6, 2012
Technology
I have a love-hate relationship with technology. Although technology is pretty cool, it is not at all convenient nor does it ever work how or when I need it too. I think I'm cursed. The only time crummy technology has ever benefited me was when I needed to get my laptop fixed my second year of college. Luckily for me, my neighbor was a computer guy. Eighteen months later, I married my computer neighbor! Laptop aside, I really get super frustrated. I can't even get my basic, user-friendly sewing machine to ever work for me. Cameras? Nope. Printers? Definitely not. Internet? Haha! You name it, it hates me. Sometimes I think it would have been better for me to live hundreds of years ago when such devices didn't exist. My stress levels might be a little lower. My lack of luck might be the reason why I'm so drawn to instruments that have existed for hundreds and years. They work for me. If they don't, it is completely because of user error.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) I'm soooooo with you on this!
ReplyDelete(And, if that computer neighbor of yours is bored and needs to fix another laptop, I know of one.....)
You totally remind me of my sister. She has the worst luck with technology. At least instruments that have existed for hundreds of years work for you :D
ReplyDelete