Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Cheesy But Honest Post About The Man I Love Most!




Today marks 3 wonderful years of marriage with my amazing husband.  Like any relationship, we've had our moments of ups and downs, but never have I felt so consistently happy and blessed.  Dallin is the love of my life and I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  It wouldn't have been possible for me to find someone who loves me and treats me the way he does.  He takes such good care of me and Russell.  He works so hard to make me happy and comfortable.  He is supportive, happy, fun, funny, hard-working, light-hearted, good looking, sweet, low-maintenance, spiritually strong, smart, attentive, and every other positive adjective you can think of.  He is so wonderful and he motivates me to be a better person.  All of the things I've accomplished in the last 4 years of knowing him have been backed by his love, support, and concern for me.  I love love love you Dallin!  Happy 3rd Anniversary!






No comments:

Post a Comment