I have the best baby boy in the entire world. Yes, I am 100% biased, but it is true! Russell is Mommy's little helper and companion. He is always pretty mild-mannered, but he always seems to know when I'm having a hard day and acts even better! He won't fuss as much, he takes better naps, and he sends more smiles his way. For being only 8 1/2 months old, he sure takes care of his Mommy!
Being in school has been hard with a baby. Luckily my schedule is only part-time! I admire Moms who not only manage their families, but take on full-time class loads! The trickiest thing for me about being in school with a baby is finding time to practice. Russell may be mild-mannered, but he is still a baby and requires a lot of attention! Although it is tricky, I am lucky to have a baby who will sit and let me practice for quite awhile. He is a great practicing companion and will even look at me funny when I play something, well, not quite right.
I captured these images the other day while I was practicing. They melt my heart. He always has toys around him to play with, but on this particular day he was more interested in listening and watching me play.
 |
| My little buddy, companion, and motivation. |
 |
| Even when my eyes are on the music, I have little eyes on me! |
 |
| So content listening to Mozart. |
Cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely adorable! Hey is a lucky little guy to have such a talented mom!
ReplyDelete