Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oprah, Make My Dreams Come True!

 


I am still mourning the loss of the Oprah show.  Yes, it has been a year and a half.  I always loved watching the episodes where she made people's dreams come true.  Being Oprah, she pretty much has the power to make anything happen.  She could have helped me get on Broadway, gotten me a really amazing violin, a duet with Josh Groban, the perfect Jeep Wrangler, a Mediterranean cruise . . . the list could go on and on.

After years of thought, this is what I would ask for if she were to make my dreams come true:

A trip to the Big Apple for a shopping trip with Stacy London and Clinton Kelly.  I would get a humongous new gorgeous wardrobe under the guidance of two of my favorite TV personalities.  I would also get pampered at a salon and spa.  While in NYC, I wouldn't be able to wait to debut some of my new clothing pieces so of course I would have to go out for a nice dinner then to a Broadway show every night.  It would be the perfect trip.  PERFECT.


While in New York making myself beautiful and stylish,  Candice Olson would be at my house giving it a complete make-over.  If you have never seen Candice Olson on HGTV, you are missing out.  Her designs are stunning.  I've never seen her do anything I haven't liked.  I would give her complete control over my house.

 

Some of her gorgeous designs:
 
 
 

So, I put my dream out there and if Oprah feels like making one more person's dream come true, I would be a happy recipient.  

2 comments:

  1. such a great great "dream come true". love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I am a huge fan of that bathroom and I would love a trip with Clinton and Stacey to get a whole new wardrobe! I am in desperate need of a new wardrobe. I just have no time/money/or the mental sanity to deal with that :)

    ReplyDelete