Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

This past Friday, I got the urge to be festive and domestic and throw an impromptu St. Patty's day/March celebration for me and my little family.  A quick trip to the store and I had a few things to make the evening pretty fun.

We celebrated by playing basketball (in honor of March Madness), having a green meal, having green treats, and dressing Russell up!

Russell had a festive green dinner.  Green Peas!

My St. Patty's Day chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing,
green sprinkles, and green cups.  We also had mint chocolate
ice cream!

We celebrated the Irish holiday by going Mexican!
Tacos with green spinach tortillas and green rice.  I also
wrapped our table in green and metallic wrapping paper.

My little leprechaun!






Happy St. Patrick's Day (2 days late)!

2 comments:

  1. Will you teach me how to frost cupcakes like that? That all looks like way too much fun. We miss you guys. I think a play date is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking the same thing! We need to get together. I would love to teach you how to frost cupcakes like this. It is so incredibly easy!

    ReplyDelete